Sometimes when I come across other people's blogs, their words, their photos I get inspired. Often it is parenting, art, photography. Tonight it is organization......this blog Cathy Talks has inspired me to get some s*@! done! Sometimes I just feel like I am spinning my wheels!!! The only one fighting all of the clutter creating forces = hubby and 4 little ones.
I need to do this in August, while I have some help from summer sitters....I need to do this for my sanity. I need to declutter, I must organize and finish some overdue projects.
* finish painting the garage and art studio doors (started it last November)
* clean up old studio attic space
* organize the gift bags & paper mess
* sort and organize kids toys in the basement
* paint the basement wall
* start uploading photos for yearly digital album
* work on kids art folders/boxes
I could be setting myself up for failure, but I am going to do my best to stop spinning my wheels.......at least for this month!